Additional Product Information
€2,765.00 – €3,590.00
Please note that displayed product imagery may not fully reflect the options selected below.
- Designer: CENTRO STUDI NICOLETTI HOME
- Structure: pinewood, multilayer and plywood covered with polyurethane foam.
- Spring system: elastic webbing
- Seat Padding: seat cushions in ecologic polyurethane foam covered with 100% polyester layer
- Back Padding: back cushions and headrests in ecologic polyurethane foam covered with 100% polyester layer
- Arm Interior: arm interiors in ecologic polyurethane foam covered with 100% polyester layer
- Removability: not available
- Sewing: leather coverings feasible with contrast stitching in the colors available; cuts and sewing vary on microfiber (or fabric) coverings.
- Mechanisms: power recliner versions available with electrically liftable headrests and electric recliner mechanisms operated by a touch button positioned on the seat sides on armless versions and on the sides of armrest versions. The depth of the sofa with open recliner is 156 cm, the height of the model with lifted headrest is 97 cm. Versions Q18/Q19 are equipped with electrically adjustable headrests operated by touch button positioned on the sides. Versions 778/779 are equipped with a motion mechanism with electrically adjustable seats and headrests operated synchronically by a touch button positioned on the sides. The depth of the model with sliding system open is 184 cm., the depth of the seat is 122 cm., the height of the model with lifted headrest is 97 cm.
- Standard feet: shiny metal PM965, h. 5 cm. Some versions may be equipped with hidden feet with a supporting structural function.
- Optional feet: rosewood colored beech-wood PL962, h. 5 cm, also available in dark walnut and natural.