Milan 2022 Collections Revealed:
Check out the exciting NEW products launched by our Brand Partners.
Milan 2022 Design Week was a huge success and showcased a taste of the exciting and innovative new pieces coming to the world of interior design.
We at Bushell Interiors are delighted to have added a selection of NEW products from our Brand Partners, which were revealed at the show. Check out some of these beautiful ‘New for 2022’ Collection pieces recently added to our website.
- Cattelan Italia presented their stunning new collection which was designed to bring balance and tranquility into homes. Featuring the Costes Sideboard, Maxim Table and Runner Desk.
- Inclass presented their elegant new solutions designed to meet the needs of contemporary living. Featuring: the Binar Executive and Binar 60 chairs, the Wudi and Xail lounge chairs, and the Lea dining chair.
- Tacchini unveiled their latest collection that took us on a journey through time from past icons to new and exciting designs. Featuring: the Mill and Trampolino coffee tables, and the Le Mura modular sofa.
- Walter Knoll introduced their new collection, showcasing the power of expert craftsmanship in every detail. Featuring their signature piece the Shinzo Armchair, the Ishino Lounge Chair, and the Seito Wood Table.
- LaCividina featured their collection designed around the pleasure of rediscovering the comfort of a personal space where to feel at ease in any place and at any time. Featuring the Taco chair, the Twirl single sofa, and the Idda and Borgo coffee tables.
For further information on these gorgeous new pieces, call the team on +353 (0) 1 6710044 or e-mail [email protected]