We are totally committed to the principles and practice of excellence and have established a quality management system in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Our quality management system provides a framework for measuring and improving our overall business performance, facilitates continual improvement and ensures the fulfillment of our customers requirements.
The Senior Management Team and staff of Bushell Interiors Ltd. commit to:
- Ensuring that customer requirements and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
- Providing staff with sufficient training and development support to fulfill their role and responsibilities, develop their potential, gain new skills and improve existing ones.
- Ensuring that all employees understand, implement and maintain the ethos of the company’s quality policy statement.
- Being an efficient and profitable organisation by following good work practices in all areas of its operation.
- Planning, establishing and reviewing measurable quality objectives based on the company business plan and aims for the on-going development of the company.
- Carrying out management reviews of audit results, customer satisfaction and complaints.
- Reviewing this Quality Policy and internal procedures at least annually in order to ensure continuing suitability.